Why choose Vertical to manage your property?
- Vertical Property has a full-time focus of:
(1) Maximising the landlord’s income
(2) Optimising capital growth, and
(3) Skilfully representing the landlord
- Vertical Property can act as a third party between the tenant and landlord, this gives the landlord a peace of mind that they will not have to communicate with the tenant on issues such as late payment of rent, negotiating rental increases and following up maintenance issues. Would you feel comfortable in pursuing the tenant if they got behind in rent? Would you feel comfortable to increase the tenant’s rent? Vertical Property can help! Sometimes having a third party to negotiate this on behalf of you can avoid conflict and unnecessary additional stress in managing the property.
- Vertical Property understands the complexity of legislation requirements when issuing notices, preparing tenancy documents and bond disbursements. The inaccurate completion of documents and notices can be costly. Vertical Property will ensure inaccurate completion won’t happen.
- Vertical Property can skilfully represent the landlord in court should the tenant breach their agreement.
- Vertical Property can offer competitive maintenance rates due to the volume of work generated.
- Vertical Property have access to prospective tenant databases to ensure that the property is rented in the quickest possible time.
- Vertical Property know the market rent to ensure maximising your rental return.
- Vertical Property have accessto ‘comprehensive’ Landlord Protection Insurance policies that are competitive in price, which are designed to mitigate finiancial loss against a tenant who defaults on their rental obligation or where damage is caused to the property.
- Vertical Property know what to look for at a financial inspection and is experienced in negotiating with the tenant during the bond refund process.
- Vertical Property can massage away all of your rental worries!
- Vertical Property can often obtain a higher weekly rental figure to cover the management costs.